Best of beauty 2017 - The makeup

Hello everyone,

 First of all, I want to apologise for the lack of blog posts recently. However, I will be making it up this month by publishing more than my usual 4 blog posts a month. Hopefully you all will enjoy February on my blog.
Today I wanted to talk to you all about my 2017 Beauty favourites! I found it very difficult to choose my favourites this year, but I think I've narrowed it down to my ultimate favourites. 2017 was a massive year full of exciting beauty launches and trends.



1) Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer -
This concealer was is a staple within my makeup collection, so I knew due to my regular use that this had to be in my yearly favourites. I'm sure you have all heard about this concealer before but it is truly amazing. They have recently released new shades as well, which is great! This concealer is long lasting with great coverage and it doesn't crease on me which is a bonus as most do. The price point is affordable too!

2) Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt and Contour Kit - Ultra Fair
I love this product! The powders are pigmented and apply seamlessly onto the skin. This palette is functional and affordable at only £3.50 for a contour, blush and highlight! The only problem I have with this product is picking too much up on my brush, but its fine just make sure to tap off the excess powder so that it isn't too prominent on the skin.

3) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder -
I use this powder every time I wear makeup, its amazing at just setting and completing a makeup look. I have dry skin and I still love this powder. It last forever, its affordable and a necessity for my everyday makeup. I'm pretty sure this powder was in my 2016 favourites and I still absolutely love it! I honestly cannot fault it.

4) Rimmel Extra 3D Lash -
I originally tried this mascara out at the start of 2017 but I picked it up again near the end of the year and I fell back in love with it! It doesn't transfer, it last all day and its super black. Not only does this mascara add definition and length, but it really helps to curl my lashes and this curl lasts all day long. The mascara doesn't clump my lashes but rather separates them. The Rimmel mascaras to be honest have never amazed me before this one but I am pleasantly surprised, I would highly recommend this mascara if you are on the look out for a new one, or like me you just want to try it even though you don't actually need it!

5) Benefit Roller Lash Mascara -
This is another favourite mascara, I love mascaras so I have tried quite a few, hence why I have 2 in my favourites instead of 1. This mascara gives me volume, length, separation and curl. The packaging is gorgeous as usual from Benefit and the wand is curved so it really lifts the lashes from the root, helping to add that intense volume we all want! overall I would definitely recommend this mascara, it is absolutely worth the money and I will be repurchasing.

6) Benefit Hoola Bronzer -
I absolutely love this bronzer! It lasts a long time, it pigmented and it blends seamlessly into the skin. In my opinion, this bronzer is worth every penny. The shade isn't orange and creates a beautiful shadow under the cheek bone.

7) Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade -
I use this pomade everyday and I've been told that it's a great dupe for the Anastasia Dip Brow, although I haven't personally tried the Anastasia Dip Brow so I don't know. The Makeup Revolution pomade is great, the colour isn't an orange tone which I like. It's also very affordable and it last ages, I would highly recommend to anyone on the look out for a new brow product!

8) Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette -
I got this palette during the summer, and I've been using it frequently ever since. The formulation and pigmentation of these shadows is amazing. I've created many looks with this palette, its very versatile and I think that there is something for everyone within the palette. There is a range of mattes and shimmers which I like and there are some more neutral tones and some vibrant pops of colour. I have mentioned this palette before on my blog so I'm sure if you read my blog that you will know that I love it by now. I would highly recommend this palette and I can assure you that you wont regret it!

9) Soph X Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette -
This is probably the best affordable eyeshadow palette I have ever used and that's a bold statement! I received this palette as a present, and I absolutely fell in love with it. I have it on my eyes today and I have been wearing different shades from it almost everyday I wear eyeshadow. The pigmentation and shad selection is great and the quality is amazing! I really like the packaging and the palette comes with a massive mirror on the inside which is very useful. I would recommend this palette as it is so versatile and I think it would suit anyone.

10) Max Factor Liquid Lip and Balm -
I have really enjoyed wearing this combo during 2017. The shade is gorgeous and pigmented and it dries down to a matte, however the clear balm that comes with it prevents the lips from becoming dry and cracked which is a great idea, but the balm can also be used to just add shine to the liquid lip if you prefer a more glossy finish. It's affordable and beautiful, what's not to love?

Thank you so much for reading.I'm sorry that this post is late, but its here non the less, so I hope you enjoyed and hopefully I've inspired you to purchase some of these products.

Toodlepip,
Sadie xoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis