Soph X Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette - review

Hello everyone,

One of my favourite YouTuber, recently released two palettes in collaboration with Makeup Revolution. I have the eye shadow palette, however there is also a highlighter palette within this collaboration, I really wanted to review and test out this eye shadow palette and let you all know my thoughts and opinions on it.





The palettes packaging is very aesthetically pleasing with the rose gold font and the design of the box the palette came in was designed by Sophie herself, by Sophie I mean soph does nails from YouTube. I have watched Sophie on YouTube for years now and I love the way she does her makeup and you can tell that she knows what she's doing, so when I found out she was releasing her own palettes I knew I had to get them!
The collaboration is with the brand Makeup Revolution, which I already use products from and love. Again, this made me even more excited for the palettes because I knew they would be of great quality.
From my first look at the palette, I was instantly amazed by the selection of colours, the palette is very versatile and suitable for everyone! The pigmentation and quality of these eyeshadows again is amazing, especially for the affordable price of jut £10!

I’ve used this palette around about 6 times now and I have been really impressed with the looks I have created from it. The eye shadows last all day and stay put on the eyelid even without eye shadow primer! This palette is quickly becoming a holy grail makeup product for me. I have one small negative about this palette and I mean small, the names of the shades come on a plastic sheet however, the names are so thoughtful and interesting I don’t want to loose them but of course it’s probably inevitable that I will, so if I could change one thing about this palette, i would put the names on the palette, as it would make things easier, especially for bloggers and YouTubers who often need to refer to the names, but other than that I love it !!



I really hope this has been useful in some way to you all, and that you have enjoyed reading this post.

please feel free to let me know your thoughts and opinions on this palette in the comments below.

Thank you for reading !

you can purchase the palette here - here

Sadie xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis