October favourites

Hello everyone,

Today I wanted to share with you all the products I've been using and loving, during the month of October. Before I start this blog post, I just wanted to say how fast October  has come and gone! Also, I don't know if its just me but this month seems to have been crazy busy with new beauty launches, it's actually been quite hard to keep up! But, I have to say I've found a lot of holy grail products this month.



Garnier ultimate blends Coconut and Aloe Vera shampoo and conditioner -

I love the Garnier ultimate blends range and I mentioned them in my Current Hair Care Routine blog post, so when I noticed they had brought out a new scent to the collection and one which claimed to hydrate my hair, which I desperately needed, I knew I had to try it out. I was expecting good things if I’m being totally honest especially since I love other products within the ultimate blends range and these certainly did not disappoint. They managed to hydrate my hair and lock in moisture without weighing it down. I also found that the shampoo and conditioner helped to reduce and tame the frizziness of my hair which is always a bonus! Overall I was really impressed by the new addition to the ultimate blends range and I loved the lasting smell that was left on my hair by these products, I would highly recommend this duo to anyone but especially people with dry and frizzy prone hair such as myself.

Imperial Leather foam body wash in the scent of golden honey and almond milk -

I have never used a gel to foam body wash before and I found the concept interesting. At first I did think that this product was a tad bit gimmicky, however I was surprised because not only was this product fascinating but it was also effective and left my skin feeling super soft and left a gorgeous lingering scent of golden honey and almond milk on the skin. The bottle claimed to last 40 washes and I actually agree with that I shower pretty much every day and I found that this lasted a long time which of course is good thing money wise, even though the product is very affordable anyway.


Morphe copper spice eyeshadow palette - 

I received this palette for my birthday earlier this month, from one of my best friends. And I haven’t stopped using it. The pigmentation and colour selection is amazing! The looks that can be created from this palette are endless, it very versatile and easy to wear. My favourite shades from this palette are definitely the glittery shades, this I probably because I love glittery shades on the eye lids but these shadows are honestly so pretty and I intensely pigmented, it’s insane! 
This palette has the light neautral shades, perfect for creating the base of a eyeshadow look or a daytime casual look and then the dark shades which are perfect for darkening a makeup look ready for the evening. I love this palette and I can see it quickly becoming a holy grail eyeshadow palette! 




Maybelline the collosal big shot mascara - 

I love Maybelline for mascaras and I have had many from them in which I have loved I.e. The lash sensational. However, I think that this mascara has beaten the lash sensational. This mascara gives me everything I want in a mascara, length, volume and separation, and it’s drug store! The longevity is great on this mascara, it doesn’t smudge or flake during the day. I really like the shape of the wand applicator and the packaging. Overall, I love this mascara and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.  



I Heart Makeup highlighter in goddess of love - 


First of all, the packaging on this product is so cute and in case you were wondering yes it is a dupe for the Too Faced love heart powders! Besides the adorable packaging this product is really nice, the pigmentation is insane and the amount of time that this product remains on the face is great! 
Its affordable, effective and aesthetically pleasing, what more could you want from a highlighter! 



Maybelline dream velvet foundation - 

I wasn’t sure if this would be a product that I would like due to the velvet matte finish that the product claims to give, as matte finishes are usually catered towards oily skin and I definitely don’t have oily skin I have the opposite my skin is dry. However, I love having a matte finish to my base makeup, which was the whole reason why I picked up this product. On the packaging the foundation 
states that it is hydrating on the skin and so this lead me to think that maybe this could work on my dry skin, and I was right! As long as my skin has been moustrised I can easily wear this foundation and avoid the dreaded foundation clinging to dry areas of the skin problem, which of course is great. It wasn’t long till I was wearing the foundation every day and loving it! The finish is matte, but doesn’t dry the skin out, there is a good range of colours for all skin tones, the coverage is what  I  would call a medium coverage but can be built up. It’s also drugstore! 



NYX soft matte lip cream in the shade Rome - 

Once again, I received this in a set for my birthday of one of my best friends, and I love it! I’ve wanted to try the NYX lip creams for a while now mainly to see if they were as good as they are hyped up to be, and I honestly think they are! They are moisturising I’m the lips, pigmented and the longevity is amazing. They are affordable and there are so many different shades to choose from, so your guaranteed to find a shade perfect for you. 

Thank you for reading. 
Please feel free to let me know what your October favourites were in the comments below. 

Happy Halloween everyone! 

Sadie xoxo 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis