My Vacation to Cayo Coco, Cuba

Hello everyone,

I recently got back from my summer holiday in Cuba, and whilst I was there I took a few photos in the resort and around Cayo Coco, I wanted to document my vacation and share it on here for you guys.
This is my first ever picture post, so I hope you like it.

                                                               Beach walk way


                                               Beach walk way                                                     



                                               pool area                                                                

                                         

                                         Front view of Melia Santa Maria, Cayo Coco resort.

                                              





pool area

scenery around the resort.

                                                              
If Cuba is somewhere you are considering visiting, I would highly recommend making the trip, the island is packed with culture and beautiful scenery. Cuba is the largest island in the Caribbean, with an area of 109,884 square kilometres, and the second most populous after Hispaniola, with over 11 million inhabitants. Culturally, Cuba is considered part of Latin America. It is a multi-ethnic country whose people, culture and customs derive from diverse origins. The scenery around Cuba is beautiful and in my opinion, I consider it to be an undiscovered island with lots to offer.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed looking at some of the photos I took on holiday this year.

please feel free to talk about your summer holidays in the comments below, where did you go?


Sadie xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis