Travel beauty essentials

Hello everyone,

Summer is definitely the season of travel, and with that in mind I thought I would let you all know what I will be taking as my beauty essentials to Cuba this month.
My summer beauty essentials generally consist of products I can rely on and know they will perform well in warm and humid conditions.



TRESemme conditioner - This is a pretty standard beauty essential, but I thought I'd mention it as it is important to purchase a conditioner that can withstand and tame humid and frizzy hair whilst on vacation. This conditioner from TRESemme is one of my favourites, as it really helps to smooth and moisturise the hair.
you can purchase your TRESemme conditioner - Here  

Brazilian Keratin smoothing therapy treatment oil/ natural world  -  This is my favourite hair oil to tame my frizzy hair, and it is a must have for humid conditions. I've been through 3 bottles of this now and I absolutely love it!
You can purchase your Brazilian Keratin smoothing therapy treatment oil - Here




Herbal Essences daily detox in the scent white tea and mint  -  Again a very standard beauty essential but very important for summer. This shampoo from Herbal Essences is from the shine range which of course means that this should add shine to the hair. The scent of white tea and mint in this shampoo is absolutely gorgeous, when I was in the shop looking at this I was instantly drawn to this one because of the mint scent as it is one of my favourite smells.
You can purchase your Herbal Essence daily detox shampoo - Here

Imperial Leather calming night blooming jasmine and vanilla shower cream - The imperial leather shower creams are one of my favourites, They are really moisturising and always leave my skin feeling soft. The scent, once again is amazing.
You can purchase your Imperial Leather shower cream - Here

SO .... pink grapefruit body spray - This body spray smells divine and lasts all day. The pink grapefruit scent is perfect for the summer.
You can purchase your SO.... body spray - Here

Nivea daily essentials cleansing wipes - I personally think that cleansing wipes are an essential whilst on holiday not only to remove makeup but to freshen up in warm conditions.
You can purchase your Nivea cleansing wipes - Here




I don't wear much makeup when I'm on holiday, the only time I do wear it is in the evening when I go out with my family.

I personally think that bronzer is an essential during summer. I often sweep on some bronzer to exenterate my tanned face and create a sun kissed look.
The bronzer I always take abroad with me, and generally gravitate towards on a daily basis is the Hoola bronzer by Benefit. I love this bronzer, as it is matte and very buildable.
You can purchase your Benefit Hoola Bronzer - Here


MUA highlighter in pink shimmer - This highlighter is beautiful and very pigmented, however it is still buildable and you are able to control the intensity of the highlight. Highlighter is one of my favourite products for the summer as it adds that natural summer glow to the skin.
You can purchase your MUA highlighter - Here


Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette - This palette again is one of my all time favourites, I love the shades, pigmentation and easy application that this palette gives me. It's a very universal palette with a lot of neutrals and a few pops of vibrant colours such as purples and greens. It's the perfect palette for travel as you can create multiple different looks from it.
You can purchase your Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette - Here




L'Oréal Paris colour riche nail polishes - When I am on holiday, doing my nails is one of my favourite things to do and these loreal nail polishes are really good they last a long time.
You can purchase your Loreal colour riche nail polishes - Here

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a lovely summer holiday whether you are travelling or not.

Sadie xoxo






Comments

  1. You're going to Cuba?! I hope you have the best time! There are some really great products here. I love the Sweet Peach palette xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, that's so sweet of you. I adore the sweet peach palette probably my favourite palette of all time.
    Thank you for your kind comment.
    Sadie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome essentials !! Do you have magnetic 3d eye lashes as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t tried the magnetic 3D eye lashes yet, but they look really interesting xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis