My 5 Beauty Must Haves

Hello everyone,

Today I wanted to do a blog post on my 5 beauty must haves. These are the 5 products I have been using and loving at the moment.




1) Rimmel London wake me up foundation





This foundation gives a dewy finish and is perfect for dry skin. The coverage is buildable from sheer to full, and it lasts throughout the day. Overall this foundation is definitely a winner for me, and it's drugstore so it's very budget friendly!


2) Rimmel London stay matte powder

This powder has been a favourite of mine for awhile now, and I have previously mentioned it in my blog post - Best beauty products of 2016Although I have dry skin and this powder is meant for oily skin, it still works really well on me. I wear this powder almost everyday and I honestly love it. I have worn it on the really sunny days we have recently been getting in the U.K. and it has kept my makeup in place. The Rimmel stay matte powder is definitely worth the buy, and again this product is incredibly budget friendly, as it costs only  £3 or £4 !

3)  Makeup Revolution ultra sculpt and contour kit



This blusher, bronzer and highlight trio is perfect for a natural everyday makeup look, and I have been using this for the past 3months non stop. The quality is amazing and each powder is really pigmented. The highlighter is definitely the best feature of this whole product, it is crazy pigmented and can be built up to a really intense highlight or kept as a natural everyday highlight. This product is very versatile and suitable for everyone, as it comes in many different shades.

4) Dandelion blusher by Benefit


I'm not really big on blusher, as I have naturally very pink cheeks, However I really love this blush. It's a pale pink/ baby pink shade and it looks gorgeous on pale skin. It is pigmented but still looks natural and can be built up to a more intense shade. The Dandelion blusher is not matte and has a subtle yet noticeable sheen to it, which is perfect for summer.


5)  Max Factor lipstick - Burnt Caramel


This is an amazing lipstick, it's pigmented, long lasting and comfortable to wear. The shade is a beautiful almost nude with a subtle sheen to it. The application of this lipstick is smooth and it glides on easily. overall, this lipstick is gorgeous and easy to wear for a range of different skin tones.
Definitely worth the money, I want to try more lipsticks from the Max Factor range.


links -

Rimmel wake me up foundation - here

Rimmel stay matte powder - here

Makeup Revolution ultra sculpt and contour palette - here

Dandelion blusher by Benefit - here

Max Factor lipstick in Burnt Caramel  - here


Thank you for reading.

Have you tried any of these products?, and what do you think of them ?

Sadie xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Max Factor lip kit - review

Testing Barry M!

Hydrotherapy treatment for scoliosis